Hours: Monday - Saturday 7:30 A.M. - Sunset,
Sunday 11:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
1. This is a skate at YOUR OWN RISK skate park.
2. No one under 17 years old may enter the skate park without a permission waiver signed by a parent on file in the Community Center.
3. Helmets are required at all times.
4. Skateboarding is not allowed throughout Shoreline Park, it is only allowed in the Skate Park.
5. Bicycles or Scooters are not allowed in the Skate Park.
6. No obstacles, other materials, glass, food or drink inside skate park.
7. Spectators watch from outside fence boundaries.
8. Alcohol, tobacco products, and drugs are prohibited.
9. Profane or abusive language not allowed
10. Parks and Recreation Staff are here to help ensure your safety and enjoyment. They have the authority to enforce all rules, including ejection from the facility. All city ordinances and park rules are enforced.
Dolphin Island Splash Pad
*** CLOSED FOR THE SEASON***
1. All persons using the Splash Pad do so at their own risk. No Life Guard is on duty. Maximum capacity is 45 people.
2. Children MUST have adult supervision at all times!
3. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. (regular diaper changing should occur)
4. The following activities and items are not permitted in the splash pad area
5. Proper swim attire is required. Cut offs, thongs, and transparent attire are prohibited.
6. Groups of 12 or more people visiting the splash pad as a group, or any organized group must contact the Parks and Recreation office in advance of its visit. (850)934-5140
7. At the first sign of lightning OR thunder, vacate the splash pad and seek a fully enclosed shelter. Remain indoors until at least 30 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning.